Need of hour to strengthen Cyber Judiciary regime in India.
India is fastest developing economy in world and under vibrant leadership of Hon.PM Narendra Modiji it is set to instigate many projects through e-governance activities. It will also be a booster to various e-commerce activities in India. Mission Digital India with its expected and anticipated targets will make many more citizens use online services and yield its benefits.
With more and more focus on digitalisation of activities and era of Internet of Things, citizens are left with no option but to become digital knowledgeable. While many e-commerce activities are getting impetus like online shopping, online ticket booking, online complaint reporting mechanisms etc., the focus of government is bound to promote growth of more and more digitalisation.
The digitalisation of services provides various benefits like transparency, efficiency and jurisdiction and hence are becoming more and more attractive.
‘Cyber Gappa’: Cyber Awareness Campaign for the Masses Cyber Awareness Organisation (CAO) is the brainchild of Adv. Mahendra Limaye, a Cyber Legal Consultant practicing Cyber Law from Nagpur. In a career spanning over a decade, fifty-year old Adv. Limaye has solved many criminal cases and given relief to victims of cyber crime. He also routinely delivers talks at various social and academic forums on legal aspects of cyber law.
Mr. Prashant Joshi is fifty-one years old independent IT trainer with over three decades of association with the field of computers; twenty-five years as part of family business, followed by present full-time activity of conducting IT training programmes since five years. He addresses various user groups over topics such as IT Fundamentals, Emerging Technologies, Cyber Crime etc. Mr. Joshi covers technical aspects of cyber crime.
Investigative Journalism and Cyberspace
From yesterday onwards Times Now is claiming to have exploded e-mail scandals of correspondances between Sushma Swarajji,Lalit Modi and Keith Waz, the British MP wherein Sushmaji has supposedly asked for favor for her kin from Lalit Modi.
As a numero uno channel with so claimed highest proprietory to Active journalism,I feel this channel has exceeded its limit in the name of investigative journalism. If the channel claims to have in its custody the emails exchanged between the trio, the natural question comes to my mind is How third party got access with the pesonal e-mails of these persons. Has Times Now engaged hacers to hack e-mail accounts or either of three willingly gave access to TIME NOW for accessing the said mails?
Secondly probability seems to be improbable and hence certainity about first possibility is obvious.
- Tell us case details. taking the requirement from the client
- Brief discussion with executive questioning victim/witnesses
- Blog and forum.
- We will give the advice about cyber-crime and cyber awareness.
- Daily new case studies for them.
- How to secure from crime
- Facility to discuss with forensic expert and legal adviser
- Facility to download all cyber complaint related form
- Expert opinion to fill the complaint form and to proceed further.
- Complete guidance provided to launch cyber complaint.
- You will get the local city vise expert for discussion face to face.
- You will get the daily alert on cyber related topic on mail and mobile.
- After registration you will get the id and password for further process.
- After registration you were being a registered member of CAO.